top of page

General Property Insurance

If you on the move this type of insurance is a great one to consider. It's designed to protect your property (contents/stock) while away from your primarily salon. This cover is for fire, theft and collision. 

There is a condition on most policies that theft has to be following forceful or violent entry. You can opt to have cover extent to theft that hasn't followed forceful or violent entry, commonly known as 'open air' cover, however it will be more expensive. You can also find out more information about our Liability Insurance.

To receive your obligation free quotation, click on the button below:

bottom of page